Psychology Say “No” to negative thoughts.
Find yourself having negative thought? Stop it right there
1 . Think of something Positive Thoughts, It’s difficult but you can, with practice and patience, If you tell yourself I’m going to have a really hard day, it would be a hard day, Think Positive, positive and positive.
2. Think Positive and good things. In every situation, there would be something positive. hurdles in the path to reach your goal? Say to yourself “Hurdles are a way to make me stronger than I am. I am ready to face them” , Start the day on a positive note. Look at your hands every morning, and tell yourself: These hands are going to do amazing work. Make a list of positive affirmations you would say to yourself. Start your day by repeating those positive affirmations
3. Be happy and grateful: Each one of us might be going through tough situations in life. Just that you don’t know about others problems we assume their life is a bed of roses. So, be grateful of what you have. Use meditation as a special detox for your subconscious.
4. Meditate well and sleep well. Meditates helps to live in, the present moment, our subconscious mind is a storehouse of our feelings, experiences, and thoughts, everything that happens around you and people you meet will leave their mark on your sub-conscious mind. Meditation helps you to make peace with all of that thoughts. Without proper sleep, you get pressurized and exhausted. Get 6-8 hours of sleep to stay active and positive through out of the day.
5. Dream big: Having a goal larger than life, gives you a sense of purpose, it gives you the strength and courage to face the challenges in life, If you can’t decide between options, give yourself a night to sleep over it. Your sub-conscious mind clears lot of things for you
6. Be confident and work hard.
7. Ask for what you want and don’t hesitate, If you’re hesitant to ask or are not sure about getting it, your wish may not be granted. Once you have a big dream and you ask what you want, the final step to put your hard work.
8. Faith: Faithfully believe that only the best will happen to you. Like Murphy said “Faith is the universal healing principle” ,If you can’t decide between several options, give yourself a night to sleep over it.