By the way, there are many facts related to the human body, which we are surprised to know, but some of them are listed below which may not be known to you.
1) When we touch something, it sends signals to the brain at a speed of 124 miles per hour.
2) There are 2.5 trillion red blood cells in the human body and to maintain this number, the bone marrow (the site of cell production) makes 250,000 new cells every second.
3) A sneeze produces air at a speed of 166 kmph and a cough at a speed of 100 kmph.
4) Our blood travels about 60,000 miles per hour in a day.
5) Human eyes can distinguish between 1 million color surfaces.
6) An average red blood cell has a shelf life of 120 days.
7) Our nose is our personal air conditioning system. It cools the cold air and warms the hot air and also cleans the pollutants in the air.
8) Copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, magnesium, phosphates, nickel and silicon are present in our body.
9) A person inhales about 20 kg of dust in a lifetime.
10) The number of microscopic organisms on human skin is more than the number of humans in the whole world.